Plantronics 510 Voyager Wireless
Part #: PLANTVOYG510-N
Noise canceling microphone. AC Charger included.
to use this headset with your office phone? You'll need the Voyager 510 Headset
System, part number PLANTVOYG510S-N.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless connection to any Bluetooth-enabled
Mobile phone, PDA, PC or laptop. Visit the official Bluetooth
website for all the device options for the Voyager headset.
The Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth noise canceling headset
is lightweight for all-day wearing comfort. Exclusive WindSmart screen for clear
transmission. What is Bluetooth?
Utilizes Bluetooth version 1.2 for use with devices supporting headset and hands-free
- Headset folds for easy storage
- One-touch call control buttons answer/end, last number redial (requires
- Voice-activated dialing (when supported by your phone service)
- Swivel boom for perfect positioning
- Roam up to 33 feet from your Bluetooth device
- Up to 6 hours talk time and 100 hours standby
- Now in silver for a sleek, updated look
- Lightweight (approximately 1/2 ounce) design for all-day wearing comfort
Noise-Canceling microphone for clearer conversations
- WindSmart provides wind-noise reduction technology for optimal sound clarity
- Supports analog and digital office phones
- Versatile headset for multiple Bluetooth devices
Simple set-up procedure for the Plantronics Voyager Bluetooth Headset:
- Your headset must be charged for at least 20 minutes before starting. Plug
the wall charger in to any AC outlet and connect to your headset. The status
indicator light will be red while charging and blue when the headset is fully
charged. (Note, never connect to the charger while you are on a call or attempt
to use the headset while it is charging)
- Press and hold the Power/Mute button for 3 seconds to power on or off. The
status indicator light flashes blue when the headset is on. When the battery
is low, the indicator flashes red.
- To pair your headset with another Bluetooth device, refer to your phone
user guide or,
- Turn on both devices.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Call control button and the Listen
volume up button. When the status indicator flashes red then blue, release.
- Use your phone's menu to search for Bluetooth audio devices and select
- When prompted for a passkey, enter: 0000. The status indicator flashes
blue when the pairing is successful. If pairing fails, retry.
- To answer or end a call, press the call control button.
- To transfer a call in progress on your handset to your headset, press the
call control button.
- To place a call using voice dialing, press and hold the call control button
for 2 seconds until you hear a second tone.
- If your phone supports the Handsfree Profile (see your phone user guide),
you may use the following features:
- Transfer a call back to your phone's handset by pressing and holding
the call control button. After the second tone, the transfer is complete.
Release the button.
- Reject a call ringing to your handset without answering by pressing
and holding the call control button. At the second tone, the call has
been rejected and you may release the button.
- To use last number redial, press the call control button twice.
User's Guide Available here.
Bluetooth on your Motorola Phone
this headset work with my phone? Compatibility Guide (Opens new window)