Inter-Tel 3000 Telephone System
Analog, Digital or VoIP
The award winning Inter-Tel 3000 phone system distinguishes itself
by supporting analog, digital and VoIP on the same platform, making it a great
choice for small business and residential customers. Accommodates up to 40 digital
or standard telephones and up to 12 VoIP telephones or devices such as credit
card terminals and fax machines. Capable of handling up to 52 total extensions
and 20 lines, the system uses large screen menu-driven display phones and offers
Mitel, which recently purchased Inter-Tel, won the 2007
CHIP award for product of the year with this versatile, easy to install
Designed specifically for small
business, home office and high-end residential
use, the Inter-Tel 3000 is an IP-centric communications system which, as shown
below, equipped for 2 lines and 8 stations. Printable
Create an Inter-Tel
3000 System with the features and phones you need. Get an instant on-line
Inter-Tel 3000 is Recommended for:
- Branch Offices
- Retail Stores
- Medical Facilities
- Insurance Agencies
- Large Residential Customers
- Home-based Businesses
Why Consider the Inter-Tel 3000?
- The Inter-Tel 3000 is intuitive and menu driven - users require
- Affordable - System with voice mail and 2 phones
for only $1425**.
- Modular, expandable design protects your investment
and grows with the needs of your business.
- Flexibility - customize features and expansion options for
- Looking to Boost Productivity? Feature-rich display handsets
for desktops and retail store counters.
- Simple Call Routing Feature gives your small company a big-company
feel. Take orders, service requests and book appointments anytime
- no extra staffing required.
System 3000 Includes:
- KSU base unit with power supply and 8 extension connections. Part Number
- 2-port CO Card. Part Number 618.5006.
- 8-button speakerphones (2). Part Number 618.5115.
- Software for programming, maintenance and user guide. Part Number 618.5037.
Features of the Inter-Tel 3000:
- Integrated Conferencing
- Automated attendant
- Easily expandable (using 618.5005) for up to 40 digital or analog stations,
multiple devices including credit card processing terminals and fax machines
- May be expanded to support secure voice communication over the Internet
- Easy management via telephone or PC - no on-site technician needed for adding
users and devices or changing greetings and system settings
- Account codes
- Least Cost Routing
- Display Messaging
- Speed dial - 500 system and 30 per station
- Caller ID
- Internal Music on Hold
- Last number redial
- Call Forward
- Auto attendant and 20 hunt groups
Inter-Tel 3000 Add-Ons:
- Centralized voice mail
- Expansion module adds 2 lines and 8 stations
- Broadband Module for VoIP integration
- Additional digital and VoIP telephones
5-hour Voice Mail System
Brochure. Part number 618.5012. Buy online.
- Call Monitor
- Call Screening
- General Voice mail box
- Auto attendant with day/night/weekend modes
- Customized courtesy service
- Remote message notifcation to pager or mobile phone
- 20 Group boxes
- 52 extension voice boxes
- 10 phantom boxes
- Dial by Name Directory
- Access voice mail from any phone in the office or dial in from outside the
For use with VoIP. Requires expansion backplane 618.5004. Buy now.
- ADSL Modem
- Ethernet WAN Port for Cable Modem connection
- Integrated WLAN Access Point for wireless connectivity
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall with IDS and DoS protection
- VoIP for up to 12 Remote IP Endpoints with full system integration
- Part number 618.7012
Menu-driven full duplex hands-free feature phone with 6x16 menu-driven display,
Message Waiting / Ringing LED, 16 programmable keys, 2 Port Switch for PC connection
and Headset port. Part number 618.5080. Buy now.
Each module (part number 618.5005) adds 8 extensions and 2 CO lines. Add up
to 4 per system. Requires part number 618.5004. Buy now.
full duplex* speakerphone with 4x24 character display,
6 display keys for feature activation, 8 programmable keys, 4 fixed function
keys, headset ready port and data interface port. English, Spanish or French
display. Part number 618.5115. Buy now.
full duplex* speakerphone with menu-driven 4x24 backlit character display, six
display keys for feature activation, sixteen programmable keys, four fixed function
keys, headset ready port, DSS connectivity, and a data interface port. Includes
A/C adapter for backlit display. Part number 618.5120. Buy now.
32-programmable key DSS. Buttons may be programmed for line presentation, feature
activation or line selection. Up to 8 DSS units may be used on a system. Part
number 618.5008. Buy now.
One-button speakerphone placed at door may be programmed to call specific groups
of phones or a single phone. Requires that extension 23 be available on your
system. Part number 618.3000. Buy now.
*A full duplex speakerphone allows
simultaneous 2-way communication between callers. With a half-duplex speakerphone
only one party can be heard at a time.
**Price current as of February 27, 2008 and subject to change without